Introduction to Modern Wireless Pentesting: Part I
Most publicly available wireless training is stale, focusing on low-impact techniques mitigated by technologies that became widespread almost a decade ago. This course will do away with all that, trimming away outdated or low-impact techniques in favor of technical deep dives into high-yield wireless tradecraft. The goal is to enable students to develop the skills that are the bread and butter of modern wireless pen tester, and to lay the conceptual landscape necessary to defend networks against wireless threats at
both a tactical and strategic level.
In this course, we will cover nearly every method through which 802.11 can be abused in realistic scenarios to manipulate data, steal credentials, and even serve as a vector for payload delivery. We will also discuss why these techniques were developed, tracing the long-standing cat-and-mouse game between offensive and defensive practitioners from the early 2000s to the present day. Finally, we'll provide operational and tactical guidance for executing wireless attacks against modern network environments.
This two-part series will give ethical hackers, security consultants, red teams, blue teams, and engineers a strategic advantage when pen-testing modern Enterprise Wireless Networks. Gabe is a fantastic instructor and author of several go-to hacker tools and frameworks used in Wireless pen testing. There's simply no other course like this on the market.
Course Author: Gabriel Ryan @s0lst1c3
Course Status: LIVE - Availible NOW!
Topics of interest will include:
* Basic Rogue AP Theory (802.11 network selection/roaming abuses)
* Abusing 802.11 Active Probing (Karma Attacks)
* Overcoming Modern Limitations on Active Probing (MANA and Known Beacon attacks)
* Wireless Marksmanship (Directing Rogue AP Attacks Using Management Frame ACLs)
* Attacks Against WPA2-EAP (Basic Techniques, GTC Downgrades, EAP Relay attacks)
* Captive Portal Attacks (Implant Delivery, Credential Capture via Portal Keyloggers)
* Designing and Deploying Deniable Wireless Attack Infrastructure
The entire course will be hosted in a virtualized lab environment.
This course is included in our All Access Pass subscriptions!